Sunday, September 18, 2011

Learning Log 7

This performance had taught me the need of teamwork. We had to met up to buy the costumes, props and also to rehearse. I am glad that the performance went smoothly despite the small errors made. During the performance, i felt nervous and tense because our performance will be recorded and it is 70% of our literature End of Year Examinations. Moreover, there were audience watching out performance. My group did very well, as they memorised their lines and help to get the costumes and props ready. From what i see, other groups did did well especially Commitment group 1, with the theme bollywood. If i can improve on my group's performance, iwould want the group to be more organised, like when and which day will we be getting our costumes and props ready and which day will we rehearse. I would recommend my juniors to have this performance in future as this performance will help them bond with their classmates and also be a responsible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment